Robert Gray Austin III
Robert Gray Austin III focuses his practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate law, including home sales and purchases, closings, refinancings, and mortgages. Mr. Austin's real estate practice focuses primarily on transactional work, but he also handles real estate litigation matters when the need arises. Additionally, Mr. Austin practices in the areas of wills, estates, and probate, including probate administration and litigation. Mr. Austin represents clients located throughout Union, Mecklenburg, and Anson Counties.
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Davidson College, B.A., Classics, 1999
- North Carolina, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina, 2005
Leah Catherine Austin
Leah Catherine Austin focuses her practice in the areas of: family law, including child custody and divorce; criminal defense, including DWI/DUI, traffic violations, and drug crimes; juvenile law; and personal injury. Ms. Austin was formerly an Assistant District Attorney and head of the Anson County District Attorney's Office, giving her unique insight into the criminal justice system, familiarity with the local judges and prosecutors, and significant courtroom experience. Mr. Austin represents clients located throughout Union, Mecklenburg, and Anson Counties.
- Wake Forest University, J.D., 2001
- Wake Forest University, B.A., cum laude, 1996
- North Carolina, 2001
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Union County Bar Association